Voluntary & Confidential
Cost Effective & Time Efficient
Parties Decide Outcome & Relationship Preservation
Compulsory & Public
Expensive & Time Consuming
Court Decides Ruling & Relationship Destruction
- Business and Contractual
- Insurance Claims and Coverage Disputes
- Workplace and Organizational conflicts
- Residential and Property Disputes
- Pre and Postnuptial agreements
- Parenting, Custody-Visitation
- Elder Care and Estate matters
- Parent-Child & Siblings
- Restorative Justice
- Group and Public facilitation
- Internal Conflict Resolution System Design
Disputes make people uncomfortable making it hard to listen and understand what is important to someone else and why. Conflict generates a tangled web of competing issues, and the inability to communicate diverse needs escalates the issues into a crisis, which is often played out expensively in a court of law.
Mediation is a method of conflict resolution that is faster and less expensive than litigation. The confidential process allows the parties in a dispute to share their perspectives, explain what is important to them and why it is important. Mediation permits the parties to explore various options toward resolving a dispute. A trained mediator accomplishes this by assisting the parties to move forward with their decision making process. A mediator facilitates the parties to:
· Identify key issues to be resolved
· Build common ground and creating a mutually agreeable solution
· Create flexible options to solve the issues
· Decide on the best mutual solutions, and
· Self determine the outcome
Mediation does not involve a decision imposed by a judge or an arbitrator. Rather, the parties to a dispute, guided by the mediator, craft their own solutions which effectively meet their needs and interests. Successful mediation can lay the groundwork for future collaborative, non-confrontational problem solving. Thus, preserving the relationships that are important to the parties. And allowing them to relate and communicate in a peaceful manner, benefiting all future endeavours.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, services, and events.
We love our clients, so feel free to contact us to schedule a visit during business hours (9:00AM - 7:00PM).
Visit us at our main office or any of our various convenient locations in New York City and
135 Madison Avenue, 5thFloor, Manhattan, New York, 10016, United States (central office)